- something that has been transcribed; a written record (usually typewritten) of dictated or recorded speech
"he read a transcript of the interrogation"
"you can obtain a transcript of this radio program by sending a self-addressed envelope to the station"
- He’s ordered a transcript so he can read back to the judge what you said today.
- use mobility instruments developed under the Erasmus programme, such as the recognition of previous study periods, the learning agreement and the transcript of records;
- The arbitration panel shall arrange for a transcript of each hearing to be prepared and delivered as soon as possible to the Parties.
- The application by Atofina, made on 3 April 2003 at 15:50hrs enclosed thirteen documents which, according to Solvay, were illegible and/or unintelligible without a transcript or other form of explanation, so that the Commission was unable to make use of any of these documents until a full explanation was provided, on 26 May 2003, in any case after Solvay's leniency application was made.