- given medical care or treatment
"a treated cold is usually gone in 14 days; if left untreated it lasts two weeks"
- subjected to a physical (or chemical) treatment or action or agent
"the sludge of treated sewage can be used as fertilizer"
"treated timbers resist rot"
- They treated me badly.
- He treated me badly.
- He was treated terribly.
- She treated me badly.
- Tom treated Mary very well.
- The animals are treated well.
- They were treated for hypothermia.
- She treated his broken leg.
- The dentist treated my teeth.
- Tom treated Mary to dinner.
- Dr. Bell treated the patient.
- Mary treated her wounded knee.
- She treated her broken leg.
- She treated him very well.
- Have you ever treated children?