- klein, metalen muziekinstrument
- a percussion instrument consisting of a metal bar bent in the shape of an open triangle
- something approximating the shape of a triangle
"the coastline of Chile and Argentina and Brazil forms two legs of a triangle"
- any of various triangular drafting instruments used to draw straight lines at specified angles
- This is a triangle.
- The child drew a spherical triangle.
- It is hard to define "triangle."
- Please find the area of the triangle.
- The Bermuda Triangle is a sham.
- Measure each angle of the triangle.
- The disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle are inexplicable.
- If a figure has three sides, it is a triangle.
- In the Bermuda Triangle there is a parallel universe.
- God cannot make a triangle with more than 180 degrees.
- Pythagoras' theorem allows you to calculate the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle.
- If a triangle has two right angles, it's a square with one side less.
- Important geometric figures, that are triangle, square, rectangle, circle, parallelogram and trapeze.
- The sum of all the angles in a triangle equals 180 degrees.
- For example, Pepperberg would show Alex an object, such as a green wooden peg or a red paper triangle.