- a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- move or march as if in a crowd
"They children trooped into the room"
- The troop was altogether destroyed.
- The membership of the Boy Scout troop swelled.
- We saw a troop of monkeys moving from tree to tree.
- There are both male and female dominance hierarchies and females form kinship groups within the troop.
- For example, a harem structure may be substituted for the natural multi-male, multi-female troop in macaques.
- ships of war and troop ships and other ships owned or operated by a Member State and used only on government non-commercial service;
- In confined conditions, however, where the space for extended chases or the emigration of social rejects is not available, the natural age and sex composition of troops may be inappropriate, modifications to group structure may be required. For example, a harem structure may be substituted for the natural multi-male, multi-female troop in macaques.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the situation pertaining to the stabilisation process, centred on full compliance with the six-point Agreement, including troop withdrawals, and on freedom of movement and actions by spoilers, as well as on violations of human rights and international humanitarian law.