- an award for success in war or hunting
- That's a huge trophy.
- Did you win the trophy?
- Mary is a trophy wife.
- Tom was standing near the trophy case.
- Botafogo has won the Brazilian League Trophy.
- To our surprise, Betty won the trophy.
- She presented him with the trophy.
- He held the trophy on high.
- The manager bestowed a trophy on him.
- He held the trophy up high.
- Wealthy older men often marry younger trophy wives.
- There was a bowling trophy on the shelf above Tom's desk.
- I could not but cheer when my friend was handed the trophy.
- Trophy TRO