- The tsunami alert was cancelled.
- There's going to be a tsunami!
- The coast was warned against a tsunami.
- Her recurrent nightmare involved a tsunami.
- A tsunami is coming, so please be on the alert.
- The earthquake caused a tsunami of immense size.
- There was an earthquake and, in addition, there was a tsunami.
- You need not worry about the tsunami due to this earthquake.
- An earthquake, 8.9 on the Richter scale, hits Japan and causes a massive tsunami.
- During the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, the height of the tsunami waves reached up to 37.9 meters.
- It is expected that the tsunami surge will be ten meters or less.
- During the Golden Week holidays, many volunteers went to the quake and tsunami-hit areas in Tohoku.
- War is not a natural disaster like an earthquake or a tsunami. It does not come without warning.
- During the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake, the height of the tsunami waves reached up to 37.9 meters.
- It is said that several victims of the tsunami think that the devestation they saw was the kind that made you cover your eyes.