a ballroom dance in duple meter; marked by sliding steps
- Can you dance the two-step?
- He is always a step or two ahead of the times.
- Those two are blindly enraptured with each other right now but they say first meeting someone is the first step toward goodbye. I wonder if they're aware of that.
- Step two:
- A TWO STEP APPROACH
- A two step approach
- A two-step procedure should apply:
- Following the peer review evaluation of first-step in a two-step peer review evaluation:
- Discharge takes place after a two-step biological process.
- Noise 22.214.171.124. Transitional period 126.96.36.199. Upgrading or renewal of rolling stock 188.8.131.52. A two step approach
- Extracts of rosemary decolourised and deodorised, obtained by a two-step extraction using hexane and ethanol
- The TSI shall comprise a two-step approach, as specified in Chapter 7 of the Annex.
- Step two concerns the conversion of the second generator from fuel oil to vegetable oil.
- A member of temporary staff who has been at one step in his grade for two years shall automatically advance to the next step in that grade.
- A member of the contract staff who has been at one step in his grade for two years shall automatically advance to the next step in that grade.