- conforming to a type
"the typical (or normal) American"
"typical teenage behavior"
- exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category
"a typical American girl"
"a typical suburban community"
- She's your typical workaholic.
- It's so typical.
- He's your typical workaholic.
- It's a typical trattoria.
- Typical girl talk!
- He's a typical workaholic.
- He is a typical Japanese.
- Tom is a typical Canadian.
- They are typical young people.
- He's a typical Japanese man.
- Tom isn't your typical stockbroker.
- This politician is a typical champagne socialist.
- He spoke with a typical Texan drawl.
- Today is just another typical busy day.
- The typical Japanese person doesn't speak English.