- the finest or most superior quality of its kind
"the ultimate in luxury"
- being the last or concluding element of a series
"the ultimate sonata of that opus"
"a distinction between the verb and noun senses of `conflict' is that in the verb the stress is on the ultimate (or last) syllable"
- furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme
"the ultimate achievement"
"the ultimate question"
- It's the ultimate test.
- He made the ultimate decision.
- What is man's ultimate destiny?
- Citizens are the ultimate sovereigns.
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- What is the ultimate purpose of education?
- Our ultimate goal is to establish world peace.
- I don't need gold, I only seek the ultimate truth.
- Hummer limousines are the ultimate symbol of conspicuous consumption.
- The ultimate life spoiler: in the end you'll die!
- The ultimate question for me is whether I like business.
- What is your ultimate goal in your life?
- I get depressed thinking that a guy like our boss can have ultimate power over us.
- In all philosophic theory there is an ultimate which is actual in virtue of its accidents.
- Although our universe is still young, theorists are busy exploring its ultimate fate.