- This document must not undergo later modifications.
- He had to undergo many trials.
- The drug addict had to undergo rehabilitation.
- Father is going to undergo an operation.
- I am going to undergo an electrocardiography.
- He had to undergo an operation immediately after his fall.
- The surgeon persuaded him to undergo an organ transplant.
- The new engine must undergo all the necessary tests.
- He will have to undergo an operation next week.
- The surgeon persuaded me to undergo an organ transplant operation.
- The surgeon persuaded me to undergo an operation.
- Packed into wooden fishing boats like sardines the immigrants undergo the dangerous voyage there.
- Her mother is going to undergo a major operation next week.
- Plants need to be in a well-lit place to undergo photosynthesis.
- To this end, employees should undergo training.