- niet verdeeld
- not separated into parts or shares; constituting an undivided unit
"an undivided interest in the property"
- not shared by or among others
- not parted by conflict of opinion
"presented an undivided front"
- You have our party's undivided support.
- May I have your undivided attention?
- That is a brilliant idea that will enable us to dedicate our undivided attention to the work again.
- It was intended that the assets should remain undivided.
- For the purposes of this Article ‘Direct delivery’ means the delivery of a container or an undivided consignment of products placed on board a vessel.
- The Land consequently decided to keep the house-building assets undivided, to continue to use the income for promotion purposes in house building and economic promotion, to organise the administration of the assets as effectively and cheaply as possible and, by using the claims in other ways, to generate additional income.
- a customs document or a document countersigned by the customs authorities of the third country of delivery on board certifying that all the products in a container or an undivided consignment have definitively left the victualling warehouse and been delivered on board and specifying the number of partial deliveries; such documents may be drawn up in accordance with the model set out in Annex XVIII.
- a customs document or a document countersigned by the customs authorities of the third country certifying that the contents of a container or an undivided consignment of products has been placed in a victualling warehouse and that the products making up the latter are to be used solely for victualling; such documents may be drawn up in accordance with the model set out in Annex XVIII, and