- cause the ruin or downfall of
- Please undo the package.
- I can't undo it.
- We have to undo what was done.
- Don't undo your bootlaces until you have seen the river.
- You cannot undo what has already been done.
- To undo the distortion of competition caused by the capital injection, the yard would have to repay the full amount of the capital injected.
- The Commission shall take a decision within two months requiring, if appropriate, the Authority to undo its act or to remedy its failure to act.