the quality of lacking diversity or variation (even to the point of boredom)
a condition in which everything is regular and unvarying
- The US Army is big on uniformity.
- By architectural symmetry, Emmet means geometric symmetry combined with aesthetic uniformity.
- Article 8: Uniformity
- uniformity and consistency in assessment,
- To ensure there is uniformity in size:
- To ensure there is uniformity of size within the package:
- the conditions of official registration, which may include, in particular, distinctness, stability and sufficient uniformity;
- for produce subject to the uniformity rules, as minimum and maximum diameters
- This relative uniformity of weight is not compulsory for watermelons presented in bulk.
- In the case of the “Extra” class, uniformity also applies to colouring.
- The Agency shall ensure the coherence and uniformity of such best practices.
- Uniformity in size is achieved by the abovementioned size scales, unless otherwise stated as follows:
- In the case of the “Extra” Class, uniformity also applies to colouring.
- ensure uniformity with regard to controls carried out by third countries.