- producing little or no profit or gain
"deposits abandoned by mining companies as unprofitable"
- closure of unprofitable MobilCom shops: EUR […]* million,
- The unprofitable UMTS business was to be completely discontinued.
- Not taxing unprofitable companies is not State aid
- closure of unprofitable MobilCom shops: EUR […]* million, job cuts in service provider sector: EUR […]* million,
- The updated IBP apparently imposed an obligation on TB to discontinue production of unprofitable high alloy seamless and welded tubes.
- Consequently, the argument that the Community industry was already unprofitable before any injurious dumping took place has to be rejected.
- This product was unprofitable throughout the analysis period, although the gap between cost of production and sales price remained relatively stable over the period.
- It therefore considers that the threshold at which Fintecna's investment would become unprofitable is at a level such that it renders this risk highly improbable.
- The requirements imposed on Intermed in the agreement regarding regularity, continuity, capacity and the fares for the service make the flights unprofitable for any company at all.
- the requirement to make a profit before incurring any payroll and property tax liability would confer an advantage on unprofitable companies;
- Moreover, according to the complainant, the IFP/Axens entity is in a position to carry on R & D activities which would be unprofitable for non-subsidised operators.
- Due to the low sales prices, the Community industry was not able to cover the costs of production and was therefore unprofitable.
- The Netherlands pointed out that aid to domestic green electricity producers was authorised on condition that it did not exceed the unprofitable extra cost of producing such electricity.
- the fact that companies are liable to taxes only if they make profits would confer an advantage on unprofitable companies compared with profitable ones,
- While the Community industry was almost at break-even level in 2000, the situation deteriorated and sales were highly unprofitable during the IP (more than – 10 %).