- not realistic
"prices at unrealistic high levels"
- Mary has unrealistic expectations.
- He is unrealistic.
- Your hypothesis is completely unrealistic.
- His theory was absolutely unrealistic.
- I don't set myself unrealistic goals.
- The budget appears to be inaccurate and unrealistic.
- The feelings of "love at first sight" and "faithful unto death" are unrealistic; this sort of unrealistic and illusory feeling is not what we need.
- I know it's unrealistic to expect Mary to ever fall in love with someone like me.
- Parents look to the new generation as a generation that is far from reality and busy running after unrealistic dreams.
- the unrealistic increases or decreases in acceleration of the vehicle;
- Unrealistic decelerations or accelerations could be symptomatic of switching on or off a manipulation device.
- On the contrary, it contains further indications that this these forecasts may be unrealistic.
- Based on comparable events, the assumption of withdrawals of 50 – 60 % of deposits is unrealistic .
- Investments in the rolling department were also desired but were judged unrealistic and therefore postponed.
- This scenario is unrealistic set against the current Brent crude price of $55-57/bl.