lacking in security or safety
involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm
- This company sold unsafe products.
- Point-of-sale promotion (e.g. advertising) should not encourage unsafe use.
- Point of sale promotion (e.g. advertising) should not encourage unsafe use.
- to improve the management and security of unsafe and unstable stockpiles of weapons and ammunition,
- Excessive garbage, blockage by equipment or cargo or otherwise unsafe conditions in passageways/accommodations.
- Unsafe use means anything which is in conflict with these recommendations or with safe driving codes.
- Finally as a responsible nuclear services company, BNFL had to continue providing services to BE to the extent that not to do so would be unsafe or could even be perceived as being unsafe to third parties.
- Take measures to prevent illegal construction along new roads and take measures to prevent unsafe access to national roads.
- requirements for inspecting, reporting and correcting unsafe conditions and for investigating and reporting on-board occupational accidents.
- The fact that a product is not authorised in the Community does not necessarily indicate that its use is unsafe.
- Sunflower oil containing high levels of mineral oil is unfit for human consumption and therefore deemed to be unsafe.
- Labelling would need to entail elements such as: unsafe packaging including hazardous substances or unsuitable for children (choking etc.).
- Moreover, road safety audits should identify, in a detailed way, unsafe features of a road infrastructure project.
- Insufficient pressure/vacuum to give assistance for at least two brake applications after the warning device has operated (or gauge shows an unsafe reading).
- Representations of system use (e.g. descriptions, photographs and sketches) should neither create unrealistic expectations on the part of potential users nor encourage unsafe use