- a higher deck
- Upper deck (Na) (1): …
- Upper deck (Na): (1)
- Upper deck (Na) (2):
- Upper/lower deck:
- Upper deck (Aa): (1)
- Upper deck (Aa) (1): …
- Upper deck (Aa) (2):
- Upper deck (Soa): (1)
- Upper deck: (1)
- in double deck vehicles, any area of the upper deck;
- Total number of passengers in the upper deck (Aa)
- Number of passenger seating positions: … (lower deck) … (upper deck) (including the driver)
- ‘Half staircase’ is a staircase from the upper deck which terminates in an emergency door.
- In the case of the upper deck, this free height may be reduced to 850 mm.
- Each intercommunication staircase shall be considered to be an exit from the upper deck.