- He's a good kid - very quick on the uptake and he does whatever needs to be done.
- Timetable and uptake
- uptake by test chemical -mg O2
- Proposed timetable for implementing the various measures, expected uptake and duration (see also point 8).
- The uptake of export refunds for certain products proves to be insignificant.
- promoting an effective science-policy interface to ensure an optimal uptake of research results;
- The concentration of cadmium that is available for uptake by plants.
- quantitative restrictions on catches and any specific conditions associated therewith, including the monitoring of quota uptake;
- This is also the case with regard to the uptake for certain destinations very close to the Community territory.
- promoting, supporting and monitoring the uptake and impact of ‘Science in society’ issues in other parts of the Framework Programme.
- The uptake of export refunds for certain categories of beef and veal products proves to be insignificant.
- A skin notation assigned to the occupational exposure limit value indicates the possibility of significant uptake through the skin.
- amending Annex I to Council Regulation (EEC) No 2092/91 as regards uptake of conventional feed during periods of transhumance
- Bioconcentration means the net result of uptake, transformation and elimination of a substance in an organism due to waterborne exposure.
- Member States’ authorities shall use the Community conversion factors referred to in Article 4 when calculating the live weight of landings in order to monitor the quota uptake.