- (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- Get in the van.
- Get out of the van.
- President Van Buren was troubled.
- Van Buren rejected the offer.
- Tom is parking the van.
- As a child, Van Horne collected fossils.
- The sniper is driving a white van.
- Have you ever driven a van?
- Vincent van Gogh was a Dutch painter.
- The Van Horn family was affluent.
- The Van Horn family was rich.
- Vincent van Gogh killed himself in 1890.
- That red car hit the blue van.
- The Van Horn family was prosperous.
- The Van Horn family was wealthy.