- a medium for the expression or achievement of something
"his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"
"a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"
- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- It's a self-driving vehicle.
- Why don't you buy a vehicle?
- Language is a vehicle of human thought.
- The dogs died inside the hot vehicle.
- Tom's favorite vehicle is a 1960 Ford truck.
- Soldiers go on patrol in a military vehicle.
- A carcase is not a box for a motorized vehicle.
- The police pursued the stolen vehicle along the motorway.
- It is difficult to say which vehicle is more beautiful.
- Tom can drive almost any kind of vehicle.
- Tom was caught joyriding in a stolen vehicle.
- I prefer walking to being carried in a vehicle.
- Don't get off while the vehicle is in motion.
- He changed the number plate of his vehicle.
- Rigid wheels give sufficient stability to a low-speed vehicle steered by outside forces.