- someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statement
- Closure of verifier accounts
- Authorised representative of the verifier
- The verifier shall in particular ascertain that:
- name and address of the verifier of the report;
- Competent authority has a right to appoint a verifier to an installation
- In this task the verifier shall be assisted by timetable data and other data on the aircraft operator’s traffic including data from Eurocontrol requested by that operator;
- in Austrian legislation: Environmental Management Law (UMG BGBl.I Nr.96/2001) in the relevant version applicable to environmental verifier organisations and individual environmental verifiers;
- In addition, the verifier shall ascertain that the payload reported by the aircraft operator corresponds to records on payloads kept by that operator for safety purposes.’.
- In addition to the verification requirements set out in Section 10.4 of Annex I, the following shall be taken into account by the verifier:
- ‘The operator shall submit the emissions report, a copy of its approved monitoring plan or plans, and any other relevant information to the verifier.’;
- In this task the verifier shall be assisted by data on the aircraft operator’s traffic including data from Eurocontrol requested by that operator.
- ‘authorised representative’ means a natural person authorised to represent the Central Administrator, a registry administrator, an account holder or a verifier pursuant to Article 23;
- During the verification process, the verifier shall check the correct application of the approved monitoring methodology, and shall assess the management and reduction of remaining uncertainties via the operator’s quality assurance and control procedures.
- Each verifier shall appoint at least one authorised representative to enter or approve the entry of the annual verified emissions for an installation into the verified emissions table in accordance with Article 51(1).
- ‘verifier’ means a competent, independent, accredited verification body with responsibility for performing and reporting on the verification process, in accordance with the detailed requirements established by the Member State pursuant to Annex V of Directive 2003/87/EC;