- the office and function of a vice president
- The presidency shall comprise the President and the two Vice-Presidents.
- The presidency shall comprise the president and the two vice-presidents.
- The Presidency shall comprise the President and the two Vice-Presidents.
- The enlarged presidency shall comprise the president of the Committee, the two vice-presidents and the group presidents.
- The chairperson shall be assisted by four vice-chairpersons of whom two shall be elected by the Committee from among its members for a term of two years. The third shall be a representative from the Member State holding the Presidency of the Council and the fourth shall be a representative from the Member State that will hold the next Presidency.