the branch of medical science that studies viruses and viral diseases
- Bacteriology, virology and parasitology
- (Department of Virology)
- Medical microbiology and virology
- Basic bacteriology, virology and parasitology
- Medical microbiology and virology Chemical pathology
- ‘ANIMAL PATHOGEN — PACKAGE ONLY TO BE OPENED AT THE AVIAN VIROLOGY SECTION, VLA, WEYBRIDGE.
- In Annex XI Part A the word “Norway” shall be added to the list of Member States using the services of the Danish Veterinary Institute, Department of Virology, Lindholm in Denmark.’
- in Annex XI part A the word “Norway” shall be added to the list of Member States using the services of the Danish Veterinary Institute, Department of Virology, Lindholm in Denmark.’;
- Members of the team shall be designated from among experts in the field of veterinary epidemiology, virology, wildlife, management of eradication programmes, laboratory diagnostics, organisation of veterinary services and regulatory framework, risk communication, management and any other relevant field for animal disease control.
- Accordingly, so as to deal with the increasing number of requests for scientific opinions in the area of plant health, the European Food Safety Authority has formally requested the Commission to establish a new permanent Scientific Panel bringing together a wide range of expertise in the various fields relevant to plant health, such as entomology, mycology, virology, bacteriology, botany, agronomy, plant quarantine and epidemiology of plant diseases.