unaged colorless liquor originating in Russia
- A vodka martini, please.
- I don't have vodka.
- Where is the vodka?
- Only vodka from Russia is genuine Russian vodka!
- I want vodka with tonic water.
- I don't feel like drinking vodka.
- I'd like a vodka and tonic.
- He doesn't smoke and he doesn't drink vodka.
- A vodka and lemonade might be the shot.
- Tom is in the other room drinking vodka.
- I prefer vodka myself, though I don't mind the occasional liqueur.
- My head is throbbing because of all the vodka I had last night.
- They gave him a glass of orange juice laced with vodka.
- She confused a cup of tea with a bottle of vodka.
- Tom drank a lot of vodka on his trip to Russia.