- (of e.g. closets or refrigerators) extending very far enough back to allow a person to enter
"a deep walk-in refrigerator"
- person who walks in without having an appointment
"the emergency room was overrun with walk-ins"
- a small room large enough to admit entrance
- Horses walk in three modes: Walk, trot and gallop.
- I took a walk in the mountains.
- I like to walk in the mountains.
- You can't just walk in here.
- I walk in the forest every day.
- Let's hope Tom doesn't walk in.
- They'll walk there in half an hour.
- She took a walk in the park.
- I can't walk in these shoes.
- We took a walk in the park.
- I like to walk in the rain.
- Do you walk hand in hand?
- I like to walk in the country.
- They walk arm in arm each other.
- Tom took a walk in the park.