- a building with no elevator
"a walk-up apartment"
- an apartment building without an elevator
- Stand up and walk.
- Rise up, take up thy bed, and walk.
- Walk slowly, and I will catch up with you.
- Line up and walk to the door in order.
- I went for a walk to try to sober up.
- Tom got up and started to walk away.
- Don't walk so fast! I can't keep up with you.
- Don't walk so fast. I can't keep up with you.
- You walk on and I'll catch up with you later.
- Don't walk so quickly. I can't keep up.
- You walk too fast for me to keep up with you.
- I can't keep up with you if you walk so fast.
- You walk on and I will catch up with you later.
- However fast you may walk, you can't catch up with him.
- If the weather clears up, we'll go for a walk in the forest.