- ondersteunende stok bij het lopen
a stick carried in the hand for support in walking
any of various mostly tropical insects having long twiglike bodies
- He fashioned a walking stick from a fallen branch.
- He was walking with a stick in his hand.
- My grandfather cannot walk without a walking stick.
- The walking stick serves the purpose of an advertisement that the bearer's hands are employed otherwise than in useful effort, and it therefore has utility as an evidence of leisure.
- Umbrellas and sun umbrellas (including walking-stick umbrellas, garden umbrellas and similar umbrellas):
- Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-stick umbrellas, garden umbrellas and similar umbrellas (excluding umbrella cases)
- Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking stick umbrellas, garden umbrellas and similar umbrellas (excluding umbrella cases)