- a street in lower Manhattan where the New York Stock Exchange is located; symbol of American finance
- She covers Wall Street.
- Tom works on Wall Street.
- Have you heard about Occupy Wall Street?
- The shenanigans on Wall Street have sent the economy into a tailspin.
- He told me about an old school behind a high wall in a dirty street.
- Rumors of a Wall Street crash sparked a dollar selling spree.
- Let us remember that if this financial crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.
- Let us remember that, if this financial crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.
- See for instance ‘Deadline for Greek shipyard — Government to decide on purchase of Hellenic Shipyards’, Financial Times, 19 April 1985, ‘According to the Greek minister of national economy and shipping, Mr G. Arsenis, the government is under pressure to buy the Hellenic Shipyards because of the structure of Greek industry’, Lloyd’s List International, 29 June 1985, ‘Government to buy ailing Greek shipyard’, Financial Times, 17 July 1985; ‘Mr A. Drossoyannnis, the Greek Minister for National Defence, has announced that all future naval newbuilding orders will be placed with Hellenic Shipyards’, Lloyd’s List International, 26 July 1985; ‘Jobless shipyard workers march in Athens’, The Wall Street Journal, 12 July 1985.