to well out
- flow freely and abundantly
- They came out well.
- It turned out well.
- He comes out well in photographs.
- Our plan will work out well.
- I bet all will turn out well.
- The color has come out well.
- These photos have come out very well.
- He carried out his mission very well.
- The streets are laid out quite well.
- He made out really well in the clothing business.
- It's nice out today, and will be tomorrow as well.
- I hope everything will turn out well in the end.
- The cat is well out of the bag.
- I may as well go out than stay at home.
- Tom can't cook very well so he often eats out.