- a perforated tube driven into the ground to collect water from the surrounding area
- Well, you got a point there.
- Well, at this point, it's standing room only.
- There is no point in deluding yourself; you know it well that she's just playing games with you.
- The secret of success lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view and see things from his angle as well as from your own.
- A woman can be oblivious to a hundred things you did well, and point out only the things at which you failed.
- That there are various conflicts, frictions, within the races of man is a point made clear within this book as well.
- See point 7 last recital of the Restructuring Communication, as well as point 27.
- Up to that point, FHH had been the sole shareholder in HLB as well as its sponsor and guarantor.
- micro-enterprises, especially in the social economy, as well as micro-enterprises which employ persons referred to in point (a).
- In each of these cases the transactions in Part 2, point 2(v) may be included as well.
- be the main point of contact for the institutes and other bodies engaged in the college network as well as for external entities and the public.
- Only duly empowered staff of the operational units as well as the central access point(s) shall be authorised to access the VIS in accordance with Article 4.
- According to point 5.2.1 of the Risk Capital Guidelines the Commission assesses whether the aid measure is aimed at a well-defined market failure.
- In particular the latter point illustrates that the CSBs may well be able to internalise some of the positive externalities of the digital switch-over.
- The documents referred to in point (b) as well as relevant commercial information shall be made available for on-the-spot checks by the Commission.