- the general location where something is
"I questioned him about his whereabouts on the night of the crime"
- I don't know his whereabouts.
- We weren't able to determine her whereabouts.
- Parents should monitor their children's whereabouts.
- We couldn't find out her whereabouts.
- We have no idea about his whereabouts.
- I'd like to know Tom's whereabouts.
- The whereabouts of the suspect is still unknown.
- Can anyone vouch for your whereabouts last night?
- Did Pakistani intelligence really know nothing about the terrorist's whereabouts?
- So much so that I feel like I'm losing my grasp on the whereabouts.
- The whereabouts of Ken's notorious dog is an issue well beyond Ken's ken.
- Tom can't account for his whereabouts on the day that Mary was murdered.
- Oliver thought that his parents, Tom and Mary, weren't setting rules or monitoring his whereabouts.
- Article 97 whereabouts