- open wide
"left the doors wide-open"
- Open your mouth wide.
- I'm wide open for suggestions.
- The door was wide open.
- Keep your eyes wide open!
- He was wide open in the endzone.
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
- They were standing still with their eyes wide open.
- She looked for her ring with her eyes wide open.
- Was the gate wide open or just ajar?
- I'll feed it to you so ... here, open wide.
- We accepted him with our arms open wide.
- The little boy gazed at the huge elephant, eyes wide open.
- Once I arrived home from school, I heard some sounds coming from my closet, and thinking that it was just our pet cat Chiro, I opened the door wide open, and instead found some guy I didn't know inside.
- Wide open throttle, and speed feedback < 95 % speed reference
- Wide open throttle, and torque feedback < 95 % torque reference