- undomesticated or feral domestic horse
- The wild horse was finally broken by the patient trainer.
- the meat products have been obtained from horse meat or wild boar meat which has been subject to an examination for trichinosis with negative results in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No 2075/2005;
- if obtained from horse meat or wild boar meat, this meat fulfills the requirements of Regulation (EC) No 2075/2005 laying down specific rules on official controls for Trichinella in meat, and in particular, has been subject to an examination by a digestion method with negative results;
- has been obtained from wild animals which after killing were transported within 12 hours for chilling [to a collection centre, and immediately afterwards] (1) to an approved game-handling establishment around which, within a radius of 10 km, there has been no case/outbreak of African horse sickness or glanders during the previous 40 days or, in the event of a case of such diseases, the preparation of meat for exportation to the European Community has been authorised only after removal of all meat, and the total cleaning and disinfection of the establishment under the control of an official veterinarian;