- I thank you for your willingness.
- Dick showed a willingness to help us.
- Willingness to correct is an indication of wisdom.
- Willingness to take responsibility is a sign of maturity.
- Willingness to correct is a sign of wisdom.
- The impairment cannot bring them to lose their willingness to live.
- willingness to conduct any necessary capital increases;
- Willingness to work for person not seeking employment
- GST Aero Air Company demonstrated a lack of ability or willingness to address safety deficiencies.
- But that willingness has never been transformed into a concrete proposal.
- According to Germany, this proves the primary willingness of Q-Cells to remain a minority shareholder.
- Eleven companies indicated their willingness to be included in the sample.
- EU Member States have therefore expressed their willingness to make additional bilateral contributions.
- The United Kingdom has indicated its willingness to become rapporteur Member State for this active substance.
- Italy has declared its willingness to give undertakings similar to those given on that earlier occasion.