- a means of flight or ascent
"necessity lends wings to inspiration"
- stylized bird wings worn as an insignia by qualified pilots or air crew members
- A bird has wings.
- Birds have wings.
- Where are my wings?
- Riches have wings.
- The bird spread its wings.
- The bird flapped its wings.
- Birds fly with their wings.
- The crow spread his wings.
- The bird quivered its wings.
- If only I had wings!
- This sound of danger lent me wings.
- Bird's wings correspond to man's arms.
- Spread your wings and fly away.
- I wish I had wings to fly.
- It seems a cruel thing to clip a bird's wings.