- the act of holding back or keeping within your possession or control
"I resented his withholding permission"
"there were allegations of the withholding of evidence"
- the act of deducting from an employee's salary
- I think she is withholding information from the police.
- If you're withholding information, there could be severe consequences.
- After pay withholding tax, please send the tax paid receipt in PDF format.
- Withholding tax
- Withholding of payments
- Withholding tax and capital duty
- withholding of an annual salary increment.
- withholding of an annual salary increment,
- This withholding tax may be reduced pursuant to treaty provisions.
- Reduction, withholding or termination of the Union financial contribution
- Reduction, withholding or termination of Community financial contribution
- indication as to whether the issuer assumes responsibility for the withholding of taxes at the source.
- This withholding tax maybe reduced or waived pursuant to treaty provisions.
- complied with the relevant withholding tax requirements imposed by all applicable laws;
- This verification shall result in the granting or withholding of approval.