- iem. die werkt
- an employee who performs manual or industrial labor
- The man was working hard on the field yesterday.
- There is a man working on the farm.
- A working man should be paid in proportion to his skill, not his age.
- The man in charge of the merry-go-round decided to make sure everything was working properly.
- You have to turn to the history and go a few centuries back to the Renaissance era, to Leonardo da Vinci, in order to find as fascinating a man who not only dilettante, but with a genius working in many different fields.
- Opinion No 6/2003 on the level of protection of personal data in the Isle of Man, adopted by the Working Party on 21 November 2003, available athttp://europa.eu.int/comm/internal_market/privacy/workingroup/wp2003/wpdocs03_en.htm
- Indeed, the ‘annual cost rate of a man-hour derived from HSY’s official books’, which is used by Greece, is an inappropriate approximation of the hourly cost of a worker working for a subcontractor.
- The consultant observes:‘The number of man-hours of subcontractors can be derived from the costs, by using a mean man-hour cost which is comparable between subcontractors of the same trade and country.Based on the “Pay development 2006” report published by the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, the minimum monthly gross salary is equal to EUR 625,97 in Greece and to EUR 1254,28 in France.The average man-hour market price in shiprepair in France ranges between EUR 40 and EUR 50, by applying the ratio of 2 which exists between France and Greece for minimum salaries a price of EUR 20 to 25 could be expected for shiprepair man-hour price in Greece.As a result of enquiries we made, it appears that this rate was ranging between EUR 30 early 2007 and EUR 36 in early 2007.
- In the context of the trade arrangements with certain third countries pursuant to the common organisation of the market applicable to the Isle of Man, subject to the Community provisions which governed the relationship between the Island and the Community, it was desirable to permit the Island authorities to apply certain measures in order to protect its own production and the working of its own agricultural support system.