- mechanisme, bewegend deel van een toestel
the internal mechanism of a device
a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- It's a drama where you can enjoy the delicate workings of a woman's mind.
- mine workings;
- This fuel is mostly mined in opencast workings. 3. Peat
- This fuel is mostly mined in opencast workings.
- The workings of the balancing markets should also be considered as indicators.
- The Director of the Centre shall play a consultative role in the workings of the Executive Board.
- Brown coal was mainly formed in the tertiary era. This fuel is mostly mined in opencast workings.
- For an in-depth description of the workings of the detailed agreement, the Commission would refer to Germany’s comments.
- These costs were not related to current production and were intended for investments in equipment and mine workings.
- The workings of the balancing markets should also be considered as indicators, not only in respect of production but also for the wholesale and retail markets.
- ‘coal production unit’ means underground or opencast coal workings and related infrastructure capable of producing raw coal independently of other parts of the undertaking;
- This analysis looks at the effects on electricity generation of the workings of the balancing market and not at the degree of competition within the balancing market itself.
- For an in-depth description of the workings of the detailed agreement, the Commission would refer to Germany’s comments. The Commission accordingly regards the risk shield as a whole as being limited to the strict minimum.
- Machinery with internal combustion engines for use in underground workings must be fitted only with engines using fuel with a low vaporising pressure and which exclude any spark of electrical origin.
- The braking system of machinery intended for use in underground workings must be designed and constructed in such a way that it does not produce sparks or cause fires.