- the least favorable outcome
"the worst that could happen"
- the weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of
"it was the worst he had ever done on a test"
- the greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable
"the invaders did their worst"
"so pure of heart that his worst is another man's best"
- (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition
"the worst player on the team"
"the worst weather of the year"
- to the highest degree of inferiority or badness
"She suffered worst of all"
"schools were the worst hit by government spending cuts"
- The worst is over.
- That's the worst.
- We feared the worst.
- Worst day Ever!
- I feared the worst.
- The worst situation resulted.
- The worst is already over.
- I kept the worst part.
- My worst vice is smoking.
- What's the worst-case scenario?
- He prepared for the worst.
- That's the worst thing you can do!
- I have worst job in the world.
- You should prepare for the worst.
- You find the worst in everything!