- set down in writing in any of various ways
- systematically collected and written down
- written as for a film or play or broadcast
- It's written here.
- I've written three letters.
- You need written permission.
- The letter was written.
- I should've written it down.
- He submitted his written opinion.
- He has written a letter.
- Many campaign songs were written.
- Tom has written three novels.
- What have I just written?
- How is your surname written?
- I have written a letter.
- Where is my name written?
- He has written two books.
- Tom has written three books.