the signal to proceed with caution
- When the traffic light is yellow, we stop.
- Cream is a white and light yellow liquid composed of concentrated proteins and fat.
- Light green to yellow discoloration
- White, light yellow, light grey or light brown powder
- White, light yellow, light greyish or light brownish powder
- Colourless to light yellow, clear syrupy liquid
- Pale yellow to light brown a waxy or solid consistency
- Wax-free bleached shellac — light yellow, amorphous, granular resin
- It may be light yellowish-orange, yellowish-grey to pale yellow, or colourless.
- White to slightly yellow crystalline solid which darkens gradually on exposure to light
- Clear, viscous, pale yellow oil which oxidises and darkens on exposure to air or light
- Minor amounts of betaxanthin (yellow) and degradation products of betalaines (light brown) may be present.
- Light yellow to amber, oily to very viscous liquids; light tan to medium brown, plastic or soft solids; and light tan to brown, hard, waxy solids
- Honey made from lime is light to dark yellow in colour, smell is mentholated and taste slightly bitter.
- Light brown to pale yellow powder or flakes or hard and brittle solid with a resinous fracture