a toy consisting of a spool that is reeled up and down on a string by motions of the hand
- Tom is playing with his yo-yo.
- yo fui al doctor
- Yo, my man!
- Bobby McFerrin and Yo-yo Ma played some famous duets.
- Yo, check out this bling bling!
- "Welcome!" "Yo." "Oh, what, it's only Keita?"
- How long has it been since you played with a yo-yo?
- Seventeen men on the dead man's chest, yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
- "Just pay up already, I'm saying." "Hand over the money, Yo!"
- I carried the heavy bags back from the store chanting yo-hee-ho all the way home.
- I think it might be useful if you could add how to output the diphthongs (with small ya/yu/yo) and geminate consonants (with small tsu).
- ul. “N. Yo.
- gr. Montana ul. “N. Yo.
- Common potato viruses A, M, S, V, X and Y (including Yo, Yn and Yc) and potato leaf roll virus.