a .22 caliber firearm (pistol or rifle)
- Two tea to 22.
- He got married at 22.
- I was born on March 22, 1962.
- Read the passage on page 22, please.
- My birthday is on March 22.
- I am a 22 year-old man.
- The party was held on May 22.
- The exact temperature is 22. 68 degrees Celsius.
- The traffic wasn't moving between Exits 22 and 23.
- It took 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
- I was born on the 22 of November 1948.
- He graduated from college at the age of 22.
- I didn't start drinking till I was 22.
- NASA says three of 22 space missions that carried generators similar to Galileo's ended in accidents.
- An office building, with 22 stories above ground and 2 below, is under construction.