the decade from 1970 to 1979
- This song was popular in the 1970s.
- Since the mid-1970s, FFS bags have gradually been replacing the other types of industrial bags.
- The Commission suspended its investigation, which had started in the 1970s, following that undertaking by IBM.
- It might be true that a discussion on the efficiency of housing promotion had already begun in the 1970s.
- Commission Case IV/29.479. The Commission suspended its investigation, which had started in the 1970s, following that undertaking by IBM.
- In the 1970s, however, economic and technological developments made it increasingly possible for the EFTA States to allow other operators to broadcast.
- Other countries in the European Union, such as France, had launched programmes for the restructuring and rationalisation of their slaughtering plants as early as the 1970s.
- The market was abandoned at the end of the 1970s by publishers and traditional distributors because it was not profitable enough.
- In the 1970s, however, economic and technological developments made it increasingly possible for the EFTA States to allow other operators to broadcast. EFTA States have therefore decided to introduce competition in the market.
- Urenco Limited was established under the umbrella of the Treaty of Almelo which was concluded in the early 1970s between Germany, the Netherlands and the UK in order to develop and exploit centrifuge technology for uranium enrichment.
- According to Germany, the ideas on integrating Wfa into WestLB dated back to the 1970s and the 1980s and were prompted by the view that housing promotion could be made more efficient.
- This is illustrated in particular by the proposed investment strategy, which could be characterised as a collection of small upgrading projects without the global vision which would appear necessary to modernise facilities many of which date from the 1970s.
- In the 1970s and 1980s it was universally assumed that Member States’ sovereignty over fiscal issues was not limited by the State aid rules as far as entire corporate tax systems were concerned.
- Since the 1970s the European fleet has been faced with competition from vessels registered in third countries which do not take much care to observe social and safety rules in force at international level.
- The dismantling of the spirits import monopoly in the second half of the 1970s and the opening-up of the market led immediately to a significant increase in German imports of spirits and at the same time to a significant decline in the selling price of spirits, without a noticeable fall in the manufacturers' prices.