the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- I'll save it for a quieter decade.
- She has been married to him for a decade now.
- How many years are there in a decade?
- I lost my son about a decade ago.
- Prices have risen steadily during the past decade.
- We have experienced many changes over the last decade.
- The genesis of that idea can be traced back to a casual conversation a decade earlier.
- It was almost a decade ago, on May 8th, 1980, that Mount St. Helens erupted.
- Over the last decade, Estonia has reported that heroin has largely been replaced by fentanyl on the illicit market.
- I would be a bad expert if I wasn't able to date it acurately to a decade.
- Malware? This word will be a hit. It could become the word of the decade and, why not, of the century.
- The number of livestock and the utilisation of chemical fertilisers decreased in the last decade.
- The availability of debt finance has improved significantly over the past decade.
- ‘Les Volailles du Périgord’ experienced rapid growth in the decade from 1990 to 2000 until the financial year 2001/2002.
- In the last decade this disease has shown a very clear tendency to spread, both in Africa and Asia.