the decade from 1920 to 1929
- It was in the 1920s that a big earthquake destroyed Tokyo.
- The hotel lobby boasts a beautiful, crystal chandelier from the 1920s.
- Kemal Tahir narrates the occupation days of Istanbul in 1920s in his book named "The People Of The Slave City"
- In 1920s inflation was so high in Germany, it was an ordinary case to burn money to keep warm.
- I bet you'd never heard of a Stroh violin before Tom Waits dug it back up! Anyway, it used a large metal horn as its resonator instead of a wooden box so it could be picked up better by recording equipment before the late 1920s.