the decade from 1920 to 1929
the time of life between 20 and 30
- She entered her twenties.
- I'd like in it twenties.
- She's in her early twenties.
- My sister is in her twenties.
- Mary is in her late twenties.
- Twenties and some smaller bills, please.
- She must still be in her twenties.
- He is in his early twenties.
- My father got married in his twenties.
- Tom made quite a lot of money in his twenties.
- He looks old, but he is still in his twenties.
- She worked as an aerobics instructor in her twenties.
- She can't have been in her twenties at that time.
- As a poet he flowered in his twenties.
- Tom was handsome when he was in his twenties.