the decade from 1980 to 1989
- The debate continues into the 1980s and 1990s.
- I went to the pawn shop and asked them to please appraise my 1980s style car
- RTP had a monopoly position on the broadcasting market until the 1980s.
- Until the end of the 1980s Aermacchi had been working mostly on aircraft for military training.
- Back in the 1980s, business expansion had given rise to a steadily growing need for capital.
- As highlighted in the document, Italy started to reorganise its sector only later, during the 1980s and 1990s.
- Since the emergence of cable and satellite in the 1980s, the use of terrestrial broadcasting has fallen sharply in Germany.
- Since the emergence of cable and satellite in the 1980s, the market share of terrestrial broadcasting has fallen sharply in Germany as a whole.
- The Commission requested and obtained long term price series (since the mid 1980s) from the Community industry, for representative sales of the like product on the Community market.
- The Commission requested and obtained long term price series (since the mid 1980s) from the Community industry, representative of sales of the like product on the Community market.
- By the early to mid 1980s multilateral meetings began to be organised and arrangements became more solidified with the aim of maintaining their respective market shares.
- Based on the information provided by the German authorities, cable TV networks were rolled out, with important State support, during the 1980s .
- They highlight that the cable infrastructure was established with State support in the 1980s and still benefits from regulatory advantages including cable fees in the rent (Mietnebenkostenverordnung).
- The notification submitted by the German authorities refers to a public investment of around EUR 15 billion for the setting up of the cable infrastructure in the 1980s.
- In the 1970s and 1980s it was universally assumed that Member States’ sovereignty over fiscal issues was not limited by the State aid rules as far as entire corporate tax systems were concerned.