- absoluut, beslist, ten enenmale, volstrekt
- totally and definitely; without question
"we are absolutely opposed to the idea"
"he forced himself to lie absolutely still"
- That's absolutely incredible.
- I'm not absolutely sure.
- Yes. You're absolutely right.
- I've been absolutely miserable.
- You're absolutely right.
- It's absolutely beautiful.
- I refused absolutely.
- Tom absolutely detests Mary.
- It's absolutely disgusting!
- I'm absolutely sure.
- That's not absolutely certain.
- That's absolutely right.
- Stay absolutely still.
- Mary looks absolutely stunning.
- Tom is absolutely right.