yield to another's wish or opinion
to agree or express agreement
- The Commission cannot accede to this request.
- Romania is to accede to the Convention.
- The Community should accede to the HCCH.
- on the request by Burkina Faso to accede to the Protocol on ACP Sugar
- Bulgaria and Romania are to accede to the Community on 1 January 2007.
- For that reason, the Community may not ratify, or accede to, the Convention.
- The European Atomic Energy Community shall accede to the Joint Convention,
- Romania is due to accede to the Community on 1 January 2007.
- inviting Romania to accede to the Convention of 20 May 1987 on a common transit procedure
- has been duly authorised, in accordance with its internal procedures, to accede to this Convention.
- Any legal entity which joins an ongoing action shall accede to the grant agreement.
- Bulgaria and Romania are due to accede to the Community on 1 January 2007.
- Accede to the International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants.
- Furthermore, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Austria and Slovakia are hereby authorised to accede to the underlying instruments.’;
- Any other State may accede to the Convention after it has entered into force in accordance with Article 61(1).